- What information we collect through our Site; How we use the information;
- With whom we may share the information;
- What choices you have about our collection, use and disclosure of the information;
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION RTA collects information on the Site at two different stages. First, we use server logs to collect anonymous, aggregate information (such as browser type, ISP, IP address, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks) from all visitors to the Site. Our Site also uses a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how the Site is used. Information gathered through cookies may include the pages viewed and the amount of time spent at the Site. This type of information is typically not linked to any personally identifiable information and is used primarily in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of our Site. RTA does reserve the right to connect information collected through its server logs with other personally identifiable information.
- Second, we require certain information when you use services available on the Site. For example, when you contact us by e-mail, we may collect your e-mail address and any other personal information you provide. When you register to use the Web Developer API Data, you must provide your name and a valid e-mail address. You may also provide your organizational affiliation, and you may choose to provide other information.
- To unsubscribe from any of our email lists, simply click on the link labeled “Change your account settings” at the bottom of any email from us, or contact us at RTAok@okc.gov.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN UNDER 13 RTA complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the FTC’s Rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). The Site is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information on the Site from children under 13 years of age.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RTA does not sell, rent, or disclose personally identifiable information to any third party not affiliated with us, except for disclosure to service providers who may assist us in such areas as data storage, and in accordance with Paragraph 4 below. However, users should be aware that RTA is a public agency and personal information provided to RTA may be subject to disclosure in accordance with public records laws. Information in anonymous, aggregated form may be shared freely. RTA will not use your personal information to send you unsolicited commercial offers. However, we may need to contact you for certain purposes, as for example in response to your inquiry, or with a message regarding the status of the Site or service.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BY LAW We will disclose personal information when required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, (b) protect and defend our rights, or (c) protect the rights, property, and other interests of our users or others.
- LINKS The Site contains links to other sites. RTA is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements and term/conditions of use for each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the RTA Site.
- SECURITY We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. For example, we encrypt certain communications through our Site with 128-bit encryption, the industry standard for strong encryption. However, given the nature of the Internet and the fact that network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- If you have any questions about the security at our Site, you can send a message to RTAok@okc.gov.
- CORRECTING, UPDATING, DELETING AND DEACTIVATING PERSONAL INFORMATION If your information changes, you may contact us to correct, update or delete and deactivate our records.
- CONTACT INFORMATION RTAok@okc.gov